The Red Earth Festival is the largest event of its kind in the world
- During the past two decades the Red Earth Festival has matured into one of the world’s leading Native American cultural events, attracting a worldwide audience who travel to Oklahoma City each year to experience the many facets of the event.
- The Red Earth Festival has been named Oklahoma’s Outstanding Event by the Oklahoma Tourism Department
- The Red Earth Festival has been named a Top 100 Event in North America by the American Bus Association
- The Red Earth Festival has been named the Outstanding Cultural Tourism Event by Frontier Country Marketing Association
- The total paid attendance during the 2009 Red Earth Festival was over 25,000.
- The 2009 Red Earth Festival drew 3,810 participants including artists, dancers, vendors, performers, volunteers, media, etc.
- Utilizing a formula provided by the Oklahoma City Convention & Visitors Commission, the economic impact of the visitor industry by the 2009 Red Earth Festival in Oklahoma City equals $8,197,956
- It is estimated that 44.81 % of Red Earth attendees are from out of town
- The 2009 Red Earth Festival received exceptional media attendance including 140 credentialed media professionals.